Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Week 9, Thing 23

I really enjoyed this experience. It was very helpful for me because it gave me a reason to take the time to really explore and use tools that I may have only heard of or used a bit. I really feel that spending the time to learn more about them was very beneficial to me. I would definitely try a program like this again in the future.

The drop-in sessions at North Point were SO HELPFUL. It was nice to have a time that I could go work on it without the interruptions and distractions that I have here. It would seem like working at a computer all day would've made this very easy, but in reality, being at my desk meant that I had a steady stream of interruptions while working on it. Thanks to the staff who organized and helped with those sessions

The only thing that I found difficult about the program was that it gave me an excellent opportunity to procrastinate (and it sounds like others did this as well), and I actually ended up completing it in 2-3 weeks. Something tells me that was my own fault. ;)

Finally, thanks Ellen and Jim for working so hard on this project and reading all of these blogs.

No comments: