Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Week 3, Thing 7

Something techology related...

Well, I think most things are technology related in our lives these days. I work at a computer all day long. At home, I'm an iPod, DVD, and DVR junkie. I think most of us have a cell phone on all the time. It would be hard to avoid technology at this point.

My current favorite toys are my iPods (which I'm using right now, btw). It's becoming a bit of a little kid's blankie kind of situation because I always have one on me. I'll most likely be deaf by the time I'm 30. I have two, and I have to admit that I'm interested in getting one of the new video Nano ones that they announced the other day too. I hate to fall into the trap, but it seems inevitable. They're so convenient, and I love having music on all the time. There's no way I could've dragged my entire CD collection around, but now I can do it with my cute little iPod.

Ok, enough of the love fest.

No comments: