Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Week 9, Thing 20

I'm a frequent YouTube user. I love it. The amount of junk on there can be overwhelming, but there are a lot of video clips that you might never have seen otherwise. (Good ones, actually.) The great thing about YouTube is the volume of entries. The horrible thing about YouTube is also the volume of entries. I really wish that there were more useful searches. They almost always bring back a huge number of hits, most of which aren't even close to what you want. I guess that this is the price that we pay for having a site that allows anyone to post their videos, but it can be incredibly frustrating.

I've never done anything with it like posting it to a blog. Here's my first try with my favorite clip ever. I give you...The Dramatic Chipmunk (who is not a chipmunk at all).

No comments: